Question:
Im eating at Outback tonight...what should I get?
ignitkrit
2006-03-08 12:32:11 UTC
Im eating at Outback tonight...what should I get?
Seven answers:
2006-03-08 13:10:19 UTC
Cheese Fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dilly
2006-03-09 13:00:38 UTC
I agree that the porterhouse is the best steak they have to offer, but if you're not really into steak then I would recommend the pork chops. And their sweet potato with cinnamon and brown sugar is SO good.

You've gotten a lot of good suggestions here which, I think, basically says that the entire menu is really good so you really can't go wrong with whatever you order from them. You won't be disappointed - Outback is really good!
southernserendipiti
2006-03-09 11:38:59 UTC
The 12oz Outback Special (center-cut sirloin) is usually really good, as is the Alice Springs Chicken.
bartzturkeymom
2006-03-08 14:45:10 UTC
My personal favorite is the "Melbourne" - a 20 oz porterhouse I get a side of sauteed nushrooms. My husband loves the Shrimp and orders a shrimp appetizer as well as a shrimp entree.
txcowgirl
2006-03-08 12:42:31 UTC
I know it's a "steak" place but it's my favorite restaurant and I don't eat steak. I eat their seafood.....I don't know if you like seafood....but their coconut shrimp and their shrimp on the barbie are really really good. I love their salads too!!! That's what I get everytime I go
fotofourteen
2006-03-08 12:37:48 UTC
Definately the fried onion appetizer, I can't remember the actual name of it. Also, their smothered chicken is to die for.
captlex
2006-03-08 12:38:45 UTC
I think fotofourteen means the bloomin' onion. Personally, I like the ribs . . . and now you've made me hungry.