Question:
Indiana ---Monrovia?
Lovemyfamily
2006-05-28 18:31:16 UTC
Looking to make a move to possibly Monrovia, Indiana. Any thoughts on what the communities are like? Thanks!
Three answers:
leftygirl_75
2006-05-31 19:23:04 UTC
There is not much in Monrovia but a grocery store, gas station, pond store, tanning and hair salon, vet clinic, school. There is a new community "Homestead" by I think CP Morgan homes. Monrovia is very close to I-70. I live just north of Monrovia and I LOVE it. You will not be close to any big shopping(Plainfield is the closest,then Camby). If you like wide open spaces and clear skies then you will LOVE it too. Good luck
bozobabe
2006-05-28 18:37:51 UTC
my best friend lived there and went to HS there. umm where do you live now? It's a small town... a very small town. It's a little behind in the times, and not very open to some groups of people. THere is some pretty land out there, but it kinda depends on what you are looking for. there are many other small towns in indiana that are great. I've lived in Indy all my life. Heop everything goes well.
?
2006-05-28 18:52:23 UTC
They are small, friendly ppl once they get to know you.