Question:
Why are there no SONIC Restaurnats in Indianapolis?
brothergrimiam
2006-02-16 05:16:26 UTC
BTW, Sonic fans in Indy, it is worth the drive, but there IS on in Columbus, IN.
Five answers:
mommamiatch
2006-02-16 07:35:24 UTC
umm unlike cinder-smella's answer... they have been built... but just no one went to them :(. i miss breakfast burritos
dilly
2006-02-16 13:47:07 UTC
There was one in Castleton that even went to all the trouble to convert from a Dog N Suds to a Sonic and closed within 6 months. I don't get it, either - sorry I can't help, but I share your pain.
innocence faded
2006-02-17 10:46:11 UTC
Because for whatever reasons, some chains just do not go into certain areas. I know I have been e-mailing both The Olive Garden and Cracker Barrel to see if they are coming tomy area of central NJ, and both say they have no plans to anytime soon :(
2006-02-16 07:58:29 UTC
i don't know but i know where there is one over in terre haute near the sam's club, i don't know exactly where columbus is but terre haute is about 75 miles or so from here on the eastside.
cnderellah
2006-02-16 05:17:47 UTC
they havnt been built yet