Question:
Hey I Like This Guy But My Friend Is Mad Cuaze He Is Her X....What Will I Do??
2006-06-04 13:05:00 UTC
Hey I Like This Guy But My Friend Is Mad Cuaze He Is Her X....What Will I Do??
Three answers:
bartendergirl25
2006-06-05 17:20:14 UTC
there are so many guys out there why u gotta have her left overs? find some one else! you know how dudes say bro's before ho's? well do you think this guy would give up his friends for you? not likely. dont be a fool, true love doesn't come with complications, trust me plz. good luck
JeSSe (^o^)
2006-06-04 20:15:30 UTC
Talk to your friend. Over friendship and love,consider which of them is more true and more important to you. You don't wanna get the unfaithful dude but lose true friend, or keep the selfish friend and lose a true love in the process.
Night King
2006-06-04 20:06:07 UTC
get him