Question:
who are you? and where do u live?
todolovisto
2006-03-14 11:51:33 UTC
who are you? and where do u live?
Thirteen answers:
christina_ann16
2006-03-14 13:19:23 UTC
I am really the other computer on the network. I live within the phone system. I pop out of the computer as a little Nome at night. Just running back and froth between networks makes me tired. Eating all your bites makes me full and overweight. So when I take a vacation I'll be at the beach. Just look for the little Nome on the blanket sun burnt but happy because I am away from the computer network.

If you believe this then I guess pigs really do fly. Wow!
Jersey Girl
2006-03-14 21:32:09 UTC
I am Pam and I live on Long Island, New York, and work in New York City..
La Princesita Boricua
2006-03-14 19:57:43 UTC
I am Noemi, Springfield, Massachusetts. Home of the Basketball of Fame!!! oh yeah and Dr. Seuss
2006-03-14 20:12:02 UTC
I am graveyardspunka and live in the City of Sin,MA
justmyjusrty
2006-03-14 19:52:45 UTC
I am a woman, a tech support rep.. I live on Earth, in the United states, In ohio. :-D
lostinlove
2006-03-14 22:29:21 UTC
I am Di and I live in Marion Indiana.
dana686
2006-03-14 19:59:37 UTC
I am Dana,and live in Illinois, Not Chicago..lol
C D
2006-03-14 19:52:17 UTC
I am me, I live in Minnesota
jimjim421
2006-03-14 19:57:42 UTC
i am jimjim421

i live in Orlando, Florida USA

i am a landscape architect
lilhapgrl
2006-03-14 21:12:02 UTC
K_C NYC!! WHOOT WHOOT new york city rox my soxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2006-03-14 19:58:02 UTC
I am "Ray-Ray"....in Central Kentucky ya'll!
KittyMeowGrrrr
2006-03-14 19:52:34 UTC
michelle, texas! howdy!
yasserwaly