Question:
Does anyone have any idea of what I can do for a romantic weekend In Indianapolis?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Does anyone have any idea of what I can do for a romantic weekend In Indianapolis?
Nine answers:
Eagleman
2006-05-12 21:38:58 UTC
The Hyatt Hotel downtown is the best, in my opinion. It is very nice and reasonably priced. You may ask Guest Services what is going on downtown or what are the best restaurants and bars, etc. There are special romantic packages that are available that you can ask about also.

Have a great time in Indy!
me
2006-05-12 12:30:42 UTC
The Villa Inn

You can stay there go to the spa and have some of the finest food in Indy. It is close to downtown too so you could combind it with some of the other answers like the canal walk!
caz
2006-05-12 12:07:56 UTC
give her flowers write a song or poem take her out for a meal (give her the time of her life!!!)
rainsong41
2006-05-08 14:31:48 UTC
a fine night of food drink and music at the slippery noodle then a suite at the hilton
MOI
2006-05-08 08:46:09 UTC
Go downtown, there are plenty of restaurants there, and walk the canal. They have gondola rides and horse buggies around there.
2006-05-08 02:33:57 UTC
Are you staying downtown or northside or what? There are plenty of nice restaurants in Indy. There is the Spaghetti Factory and PF Changs just to name 2 downtown. And you can take a carraige ride or canal walk downtown. There is also an amazing hotel on the north side called Sybaris that has rooms with pools and jacuzzis in them! I used to live there and I love Indy. You should be able to find something!!
2006-05-07 21:56:13 UTC
Leave?
A Prophet Hiding In A Cave
2006-05-07 21:55:18 UTC
drink milk from the Borg-Warner trophy after the 500
Leo
2006-05-08 07:43:39 UTC
I love Indianapolis, and coming from Michigan, that takes a lot to say.

As to romantic things to do...not terribly sure on that, I go there for conventions. However there are some favorite restaraunts and such.

Bocca del Bippo- Italian restaraunt serving 'family' size portions...plates big enough for two (or more). Nice thing to share with a love interest. They also have an incredible chocolate cake/dessert thing with a chocolate liquer syrup.

The Ram- Great little bistro with its own mico-brewery.

There's a martini/cigar bar down there in the same general area (can't remember the name, it's something like a guy's name...help out anyone from Indy...like Martini Pete's or Cigar Joe's)

Edit: add:

The whole downtown area (by the football stadium) is a nice place to go for walks. Fountains, impressive buildings...there's a big mall/skyway thing that runs between stores and hotels that is VERY nice. And it's even safe at night.

AND there's carriage rides downtown.